I know this is what you’ve been looking for if you have a battery you need this.
If you think you don’t need it then you must already have one.
This Wireless Battery Monitor is designed to monitor performance most kinds of battery systems. The unit continuously monitors voltage, charge or discharge current, the number of AMP Hours remaining, prevents overcharge or over-discharge, this information is the real battery condition and reduces the risk of failure.
- Read your battery bank like a fuel gauge in AMP Hours.
- Charging or discharging status indicator.
- Multifunction Display
Voltage (V), Current (A), Capacity (AH)
Power (W/KW), Energy (KWH)
Temperature (C), Working Hours (H)
- Trigger external Relay (Not included) when a condition reaches a preset value.
- [OVP] Over-Charge Voltage protection
- [LVP] Over-Discharge Voltage protection
- [OCP] Over-Discharge Current protection
- [NCP] Over-Charge Current protection
- Come with a Through-hole Current transformer, it doesn’t require a shunt.
- The current sensor can be placed on the Positive or Negative side of power.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- It doesn’t require isolated power, it will work with 6 volts to 80 volts.
- Nondestructive installation, it is very easy to install.
|Power Supply||6~60V (external power supply)|
|Voltage Range||0.01~120V (external power), 6.00~80.0V (internal power)|
|Current Range ¹||depend on the size of hall sensor |
|Capacity Range||0.001~65000.00 AH|
|Energy Range||0.000~9999 KWH|
|Time Range||0~100 Hours|
|Power Range||0~999 KW|
|Temperature||1~100 degree centigrade|
|Display Type||2.4 inch LCD|
|Sampling rate||5 readings per second|
|Accuracy||Volt ±1%+2 byte / Amp±2%+5 byte|
|Dimensions of Display||87mm×49mm×14mm|
|Size of measuring module||114mm×54mmx28mm|